Small Claims Court

Small claims court

  • After your tenant leaves your property, you may need to go to small claims court to recover damages, or your tenant may take you to small claims court.
  • We can counsel you on your rights in either circumstance, draft your court pleadings, and advise you on your appearance in court (since attorneys themselves cannot appear for you in Idaho small claims courts).
  • We will also assist you in collecting your small claims judgment through wage and bank garnishments.
  • As with all of our services, we will work with you for one flat, upfront fee.

Contact Us today for pricing and to get started!

CLICK HERE to go back to our Landlord Services.